Monday, September 22, 2014

Stoned again....sandstoned that is

A continuation of sandstone felts...this piece , except for the last photo, was a scarflette i finished today....loved the tones and the touch of blue was good....so much to learn and such fun learning ..especially with a new obsession..you can take all your past and apply to a new surface...the trick for me, is remembering it all, more notes , more detail designs and this blog helps as it is like a memory journal of what I have done, what has gone before;). When you do a lot of things that all entail a lot of processing the details get pretty thick and notes help keep things straight...so tomorrow I tryanother  technique, and feel a wall piece coming on which would almost be full circle from 25 years ago when i started felting, then I did a lot of wall pieces, quite large ones....it is always a shock to see them from time to time at friends places...i would like to take them and felt them all anew...lol not that they weren't solid but what I thought was well felted then is not how I see well felted now...;)



3 comments: