Monday, August 10, 2015

Tooooo long but hopefully worth the wait...

ONew felt piece, working on barnacles, and making   a series of pieces from the ocean....this is the largest one so far.....shibori felt in natural colours, whites, greys, blacks
Next two new hats nuno felting, sold one and have made a few more, see hats in my future....have two more on the workbench for winter shows...



Ferns came out lovely...the sori print was clear, and the mimosa was a special find...new experiments are always fun and have have some lovely prints from them, found a sweet gum tree  and that has lovely leaves and stems, now to play more ....





3 comments:

SandeeNC said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE the barnacles!! I wonder if your pieces are for sale, and if you’d like to collaborate on a sealife show. πŸ™πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸͺΈπŸ¦¦

Christine said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE the barnacles!! I wonder if your pieces are for sale, and if you’d like to collaborate on a sealife show. πŸ™πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸͺΈπŸ¦¦ I hope you contact me through my website SteelePictures.com