Friday, September 14, 2007

frog off

Yes tonight will be a frogging kind of Friday night, and the main thing I must remember is to simply stop when I am not doing soul feeding knitting. There I was knitting with some wonderful "bokesburg" two play mohair, nylon, wool, lovely sheen, fab dye job, even if I do say so myself, should have knit up beautifully into a tulip sweater, but wasn't quite cutting it...thought, oh, I will just knit a little longer and it will be okay, oh, its just the light and night, I will see it in daylight, well, it was none of the above, it was definitely the gauge thing, and I should have realized that right away but I wanted to knit it....so I have learned a valuable lesson and in future, if my soul isn't singing , I will stop. Tonight I will begin again, reduce the needle size and see if I can get this to sing to me.

No comments: