Thursday, September 6, 2007

More beaded


Silk and mohair boucle and beads, and I do like this combo...haven't taken any pics lately but I always have preferred blogs with photos so like to provide one when I write...
Have finished the dishcloths for Rabbitch, and now just have to bleedy mail them, such a procrastinator, but have everything ready to go. Have been finishing socks, and just bought some more sock wool, and silk and merino to dye so will have something to show shortly...also just purchased felted Stained Glass Fan bag, for eight dollars from Madelaine at Knitted Dream. I have been looking at this for awhile and wanted to try out my new pay pal, and voila, I am now the proud owner of the pattern...so that will be the next project I try. Off to knit socks as this was my long day at the library so have a short knitting night..

No comments: