Wednesday, August 29, 2012

OMG ess give me Patience!!!

FINALLY, one that I absolutely love....and now I am totally obsessed with more and better prints....so rewarding to finally achieve some density and clarity of the leaves, which were alluding me since now, the previous ones were lovely and subtle but I really wanted to have some big"Wow factor" and now I have that..let's see if I can achieve it again...of course, one of the key ingrediants seems to be "patience:" I am way tooo keen, and just like the kid who wants to break into the xmas presents early, I am chomping at the bit to open these right away....but patience truly is a virtue when it comes to this process...so I think the only way around it is to hide them from myself, and try to forget they are there, and to do a lot of them  also would be wise, instead of 2 0r 3 at a time...I hope you click on this photo as Mother Nature is so incredibly generous.....

3 comments:

Ginny Huber said...

Looking back at your posts!! The Wow factor is ineed here..and I have an onlooker here who agrees and is also wowed; Great to ge tthe disticnt prints..and these colors..

Terriea Kwong said...

Truly an art piece from Mother Nature. Love the purple prints. What sort of leaves and how long was it bundled?

Siets Osinga said...

So beautifull!